Located on the fringe of the Southport CBD, this superbly positioned 1 bedroom + study nook unit is quietly tucked away in the ‘Espresso on Southport’ development which was completed in 2012.
Currently set up with NRAS Benefits, this property offers investors great cash back incentives by the federal and state Governments for another 7 years. New build depreciation and any other deductions are also applicable.
* Modern kitchen with high quality appliances.
* Air conditioning in main living.
* Ceiling fan in bedroom.
* Great sized balcony.
* 61m²floor plan including balcony.
* Boutique building with only 17 units.
* 1km walk to Southport Light Rail Station and Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
* 450m walk to the Broadwater Parklands.
* 150m walk to nearest bus stop.
* Body Corp $59 p/w approx.
* Rates $32.29 p/w approx.
* Water $22.00 p/w approx.
* Secure parking.
* Crim Safe screens.
This property is currently tenanted with NRAS Benefits, but has a regular rental appraisal of $290 - $300 per week.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.